Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3G


On Saturday afternoon, I bought an iPhone.

I knew there was no chance iPhones would actually be in stock at my local AT&T store, but I figured I could at least order one. So that's what I did. It took surprisingly little time - I was in and out of the store in ten minutes. I left clutching the business card of my sales associate, and a receipt for one new 8GB iPhone, black. They vaguely claim it should arrive in about a week, but I'm not holding my breath. (Okay, maybe I am. Just a little!) Checking my order status today, I saw that the phone is in process ... but the um, "freight" is on backorder. Hmm.

At any rate, among the other things I need to do this weekend (there will be trip shopping), I also want to look for an iPhone case. I feel a bit like I'm shopping for baby clothes in preparation for the big arrival.

No comments: