Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Unexpected search results

One morning last week, I woke up contemplating a hamburger with two waffles for a bun. There was no earthly reason for this. I'd never heard of such a thing. Though I am familiar with the similar concepts of the McGriddle and the frightening Krispy Kreme burger. And just recently learned Dunkin Donuts has a new waffle breakfast sandwich.

As a rule, I don't wake up thinking about any particular food item, let alone something I've never heard of. So this had me curious. I know I'm a fan of chicken and waffles from Roscoe's, so it seemed like this idea had potential. Was there such a thing already? I wondered. So I googled it.

Go ahead. Try it out.

In case you didn't try, I'll just say that the first results are from Urban Dictionary, and the visible portion of the definition includes, "...a complicated sexual act..." And it gets weirder from there. So much weirder. Oh, the things people come up with. (And the names they give them. Seriously, what?)

So, just so we're clear. I woke up thinking about this:



Not this:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What if his woman is a vegetarian? Is there a fa-con clause in the waffle burger definition?

Miss Taken said...

I am amazed. Wow!
WOW!

Asteff said...

I myself have been known to enjoy a waffle burger now and then.

Miss Taken said...

Allison - I don't know what to say.